Special needs

Does your disability or chronic illness interfere with your ability to pursue your studies? The HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht is happy to discuss the options available to support you in finding a solution. However, the initiative here lies with you.

It is therefore important that you disclose that you have a functional disability or chronic illness, if you require any adjustments or facilities.

  • If you are applying for a Bachelor degree at HU then you can indicate that you have special needs as part of the enrolment process in Studielink. You will then receive information on how to contact your student counsellor and apply for any adjustments you may require.
  • If you are an exchange student you can inform the International Office when you apply at HU so they can direct you to the right person. If you prefer you may report directly to the student counsellor at the faculty after acceptance. For more information please contact the International Office.

More Information

Check the FAQ or contact us.